EXPLORING NEW APPLICATIONS, CHANGING MARKET DYNAMICS
AND INDUSTRY TRENDS
The International Latex Conference is the only U.S. Conference focusing on natural and synthetic latex.
The 2013 program selected to date includes:
- A Comparison of Cariflex™ Polyisoprene Latex to Natural Rubber Latex
Bert Krutzer, Ph.D., Kraton Innovation Center, Amsterdam
- The Fall and Resurgence of Natural Rubber Dip Molded Goods for the Medical Marketplace: How NR Latex Survived the Latex Allergy Crisis of the 90's
Bill Howe, Vice President-Molding and Coating Services, DipTech Systems, Inc.
- Update on Rheological Techniques for Latex-Modified Asphalt and Asphalt Emulsions
Arlis Kadrmas, BASF Corporation
- Raw Materials Outlook and Challenges from a Supplier's Perspective
Robert L. Culp, V.P., Procurement, Emerald Performance Materials
- An Overview of the Diverse Chemistry and Applications of Nitrile Latexes
Jeffrey A. Mathys, Ph.D., R&D Manager, Emerald Polymer Additives Group
- Application of a Polymeric Surfactant From Renewable Resource in Natural Rubber Latex
Manroshan Singh Jaswan Singh, Dr., Rubber Research Institute of Malaysia
- Synthetic Latex Feedstock Trends: Seeking Order out of Chaos
William Hyde, IHS Chemical
- Advancements in Rubber and Latex Disposal - Biodegradation and the Environment
Teresa Clark, Vice President, Enso Plastics
- Deproteinized Natural Rubber Latex (DPNRL) Enables Greater Visability in Product Applications and Adds an Ultra-Low Ammonia Offering
Matt Clark, Vice President, Vystar
- Changing Landscape of the Asian Market – Inroads of NBR Latex
No Dock Moung, International Rubber Study Group
- No Longer a By-Product: The Nascent Shift from Traditional to Intentional Feedstocks
Lori Saviers, Omnova Solutions
- Multivariate Analysis of Type I and Type IV Circumallergenic Natural Rubber Latex Films
J. Lauren Slutzky, The Ohio State University
- Biological and Mineral Waste-derived Latex Fillers
Katrina Cornish, Ph.D., The Ohio State University
- Introduction to the Unique Chloroprene Latex by Showa Denko
James Smith, Showa Denko, and Yoichiro Takenoshita, Showa Denko
- Review of the Biomass Research & Development Initiative with Yulex, Cooper Tire, USDA Supporting the Commercial Adaptation of Guayule for the Tire Industry
Leif Christoffersen, Director Business Development, Yulex Corp.
- European R.E.A.C.H. Overview and World Regulatory Trends
Bonnie Stuck, Senior Technical Advisor, Akron Rubber Development Laboratory
- The Global Disposable Glove Industry--An Overview of Trends, Markets, Polymers and Manufacturing Geographies
Ravi Venkat, Vice President, Marketing and Sales, Medisafe Technologies
- Some Advances in Natural Rubber Latex Foam Manufacturing
Joseph John, Director, Polymer Consultancy Services
- Synthetic Latex Roundtable Panel Discussion
Tuesday, July 23, 4:05 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Natural Latex Roundtable Panel Discussion
Wednesday, July 24, 12:10 p.m.-1:00 p.m.
If you are interested in presenting a paper please click on the Present a Paper link or contact Jim Finn, president of Akron Dispersions and conference chairman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN - Click Here
Save $100 by registering before July 18
- Rubber Product Manufacturers - $350
- Suppliers to the Rubber Industry - $750
Registration fees include a CD of all the available technical papers presented at the conference, complimentary lunch and refreshments, opening night cocktail networking reception and access to the table top exhibits.
HILTON AKRON/FAIRLAWN ROOM RESERVATIONS
Room rates are $149 (plus tax) per night.
Click here to make your room reservation directly with the Hilton Akron Fairlawn.
This charming Akron hotel offers style and sophistication and a range of spacious suites and comfortable guest rooms. All conference activities will be held at the hotel.
Ideally located off Interstate Route 77 in northeast Ohio, the Hilton is just 25 minutes from the Akron/Canton Regional airport and 45 minutes from Cleveland Hopkins International airport.
Hilton Akron/Fairlawn features:
- HHonors Points
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet
- Complimentary on-site parking
- Indoor and outdoor pools and fitness facilities
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Beau's Grille, Northern Ohio Live magazine's "Best Steak in Akron" award
- Directly opposite from Summit Mall
- The 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
A CD of the 13th International Latex Conference Technical Papers is now available for $350. Please contact email@example.com