Attendee Registration Fees
Online conference registration is closed.
Please register on site:
Monday, August 10 3:00pm-6:00pm
Tuesday, August 11 7:30am-6:00pm
Wednesday, August 12 7:30am-12:30pm
Manufacturers (attendee who works in the manufacturing sector)
Suppliers (attendee who works for a supplier to the manufacturing industry)
Your registration includes:
• Admittance to all paper presentations
• Complimentary lunch and refreshments
• Access to the table top exhibits
• Opening night networking reception sponsored by Tiarco Chemical
• Casino Night, hosted by conference co-organizer Akron Dispersions
• Access to all available technical papers presented at the conference
• A 1-year subscription to Rubber & Plastics News
Who Should Attend...
The International Latex Conference attracts decision makers from throughout the industry. Past attendees include:
• Operations and Plant Managers
• Engineers, Chemists and Scientists
• Quality Control Managers
• Research & Development Directors
• Production Managers
• Company Presidents and CEOs
Speaker, Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration
If you are an exhibitor or sponsor, please contact Lori DiFrancesco, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a speaker, please contact Sally Dietz, email@example.com
Letters of Invitation
If you require a Letter or Invitation to attend the conference, please contact Sally Dietz, firstname.lastname@example.org. She will need the following necessary information to prepare your letter.
1. Your Title (for example: Dr., Professor, Mr., Ms., Mrs.)
2. Your full name as it appears on your passport. Specify which is your first name and which is your last or surname.
3. Your position in your company
4. Company name
5. Mailing address:Street address, city, state/province or region, postal/zip code
7. Your email
8. Phone number with country code
9. Company website
10. Date of birth (month, year and day)
11. Passport number and expiration date
12. Greeting as it should appear on the letter (example: Dear Dr. Sue Smith)
13. State what your company does in relation to the latex industry.
14. Specify your preferred delivery method: US Postal Service airmail, email, Federal Express or DHL. All letters of invitation will be sent to you via US Postal Service airmail unless you supply a Federal Express or DHL account number or specify delivery via email.
Your best resource for information on the visa process is the website of the U.S. Department of State.